Bench Vice Definition
Bench Vice Definition was posted at April 21, 2018 at 3:37 am. It is published at the Bench category. Bench Vice Definition is tagged with Bench Vice Definition, Bench, Vice, Definition..
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Vicevice1 (vīs),USA pronunciation n.
- an immoral or evil habit or practice.
- immoral conduct;
depraved or degrading behavior: a life of vice.
- sexual immorality, esp. prostitution.
- a particular form of depravity.
- a fault, defect, or shortcoming: a minor vice in his literary style.
- a physical defect, flaw, or infirmity: a constitutional vice.
- a bad habit, as in a horse.
- (cap.) a character in the English morality plays, a personification of general vice or of a particular vice, serving as the buffoon.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Bench Vice Definition have 5 images including Drop Forged Bench Vise With Swivel Base, Wood Bench Vise Jaw Pads, Bench Vice Definition Pictures Gallery #3 Heavy-Duty Multi-Jaw Rotating Combination Pipe And Bench Vise, Bench Vice Definition #4 Pipe_and_Plumbing_Tools - Pipe_and_Plumbing_-_Bench_Vices - PARALLEL_BENCH_VICE_WITH_PIPE_JAWS - FIXED, Heavy Duty 5\. Here are the attachments:
Whatever you do is ensure when altering your Bench Vice Definition, that you will see no difficulties with the building rule office. Minute, get an office wall was coated using the colour you would like. In case you have a little office, it would be better for you to choose natural hues is not that dense.
It would be more easy if you have a more substantial workplace. Then you then could include objects easy to really get your office with decorations like home. Items including will, lights and showcases influence within your office decor.
Moreover, you can get a wall. By hanging a picture onto it, this is often accomplished. It will certainly sustain an improved environment by doing this. Next, get your office arranged by inserting table or a display with drawers or spaces include more. It'll be more easy to enhance for those who have a more impressive office. A pleasant and cozy sofa could be the finest supplement to it.