Gate Locks For Wooden Gates
The post of Gate Locks For Wooden Gates was published at October 27, 2017 at 5:28 am. This blog post is posted on the Wooden category. Gate Locks For Wooden Gates is tagged with Gate Locks For Wooden Gates, Gate, Locks, For, Wooden, Gates..
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Lockslock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
GatesGates (gāts),USA pronunciation n.
- Horatio, 1728–1806, American Revolutionary general, born in England.
- William (Bill), born 1956, U.S. entrepreneur.
This blog post about Gate Locks For Wooden Gates have 10 pictures including Wooden Gate Locks, Building Custom Gates | THISisCarpentry More · Gate LocksGate LatchCustom GatesWood ., Of Double Wooden Gate With Dark Bronze Gate Hardware 360 Yardware, Wood Intallation - Click To Enlarge!, Wooden Gate Locks, KEYED ALIKE GATE LOCK LONG THROW For GARDEN GATE, SHED, GARAGE Or DOOR, Wooden Gate Latch Made By Chris Armstrong, Skye Man, Beautiful Fence, Modern Gate Hardware360 Yardware, How To Fit A Ring Gate Latch To A Wooden Gate - YouTube, Wooden Gate Latches - Google Search. Below are the attachments:
Gate Locks For Wooden Gates design has become a favorite style of a lot of people for their house. The style is classy, look that was basic and modern has drawn many individuals to apply for their occupancy. Getting a contemporary look that is modern beautiful? The furniture is made for modern design type has an intriguing characteristic.
The style style fixtures supply the impact of light and simple while in the closing appearance of the space. This is often purchased by the use of a smooth line that was straight touse white shade thus fascinated light and clean. Another material utilized is glass material which is reflective and transparent to provide the feeling of a more modern.
Currently with day light while in the place, room is created open and bright with contemporary contemporary interior design. To ensure that lighting might be shown around the area in the home, choose white floor content. Furthermore utilize glass in place of windows that are significant wall material and skylights to bring as much as possible internally in sun light.