Mahjong Tiles Names
This post about Mahjong Tiles Names was posted on October 27, 2017 at 5:27 am. This post is posted under the Tile category. Mahjong Tiles Names is tagged with Mahjong Tiles Names, Mahjong, Tiles, Names..
Mahjongmah-jongg (mä′jông′, -jong′, -zhông′, -zhong′),USA pronunciation n.
- a game of Chinese origin usually played by four persons with 144 dominolike pieces or tiles marked in suits, counters, and dice, the object being to build a winning combination of pieces.
- to win a game of mah-jongg.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Namesname (nām),USA pronunciation n., v., named, nam•ing, adj.
- a word or a combination of words by which a person, place, or thing, a body or class, or any object of thought is designated, called, or known.
- mere designation, as distinguished from fact: He was a king in name only.
- an appellation, title, or epithet, applied descriptively, in honor, abuse, etc.
- a reputation of a particular kind given by common opinion: to protect one's good name.
- a distinguished, famous, or great reputation;
fame: to make a name for oneself.
- a widely known or famous person;
celebrity: She's a name in show business.
- an unpleasant or derogatory appellation or expression: Don't call your brother names! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.
- a personal or family name as exercising influence or bringing distinction: With that name they can get a loan at any bank in town.
- a body of persons grouped under one name, as a family or clan.
- the verbal or other symbolic representation of a thing, event, property, relation, or concept.
- (cap.) a symbol or vehicle of divinity: to take the Name in vain; the power of the Name.
- by name:
individually: She was always careful to address every employee by name.
- not personally;
by repute: I know him by name only.
- call names, to scold or speak abusively of or to a person: Better not to call names unless one is larger and considerably stronger than one's adversary.
- in the name of:
- with appeal to: In the name of mercy, stop that screaming!
- by the authority of: Open, in the name of the law!
- on behalf of: to purchase something in the name of another.
- under the name or possession of: money deposited in the name of a son.
- under the designation or excuse of: murder in the name of justice.
- to one's name, in one's possession: I haven't a penny to my name.
- to give a name to: to name a baby.
- to accuse: He was named as the thief.
- to call by an epithet: They named her speedy.
- to identify, specify, or mention by name: Three persons were named in the report.
- to designate for some duty or office;
nominate or appoint: I have named you for the position.
- to specify;
suggest: Name a price.
- to give the name of: Can you name the capital of Ohio?
- to speak of.
- [Brit.](in the House of Commons) to cite (a member) for contempt.
- name names, to specify people by name, esp. those who have been accomplices in a misdeed: The witness in the bribery investigation threatened to name names.
widely known: a name author.
- designed for or carrying a name.
- giving its name or title to a collection or anthology containing it: the name piece.
The image about Mahjong Tiles Names have 7 attachments including Mahjong-tiles, The Suit Of Bams Is Numbered 1 Through 9. There Are 4 Of Each Tile. 36 Tiles. The One Bam Usually Depicts A Bird., Players Own Tiles, Mahjong Flowers And Seasons, Mahjong For Beginners, Mahjong Numbered Tiles, NEWS: This Is The First Real Bone And Bamboo Set Ever To Be Part Of A Mahjong Solitaire Game! Redstone Games Has Introduced This Tile Set To Their Other .. Following are the attachments:
Mahjong Tiles Names might be unfamiliar to area buddy. But basically pick the design and decide home backsplash's product can be so the kitchen companion rooang search neat and cross-eyed, an action that must be done! Frequently the kitchen backsplash substance that is widely used is ceramic. Here is striking kitchen tile is unique! Let's discover!
The dull color is extremely attached with the area layout or minimalist modern style Mahjong Tiles Names. Therefore also is applied while in the home. With elegant contemporary interior planning, kitchen backsplash tile were picked which have a theme just like pure stone with gray shades-of color to be able to fit the atmosphere inside the home. Kitchen backsplash that the home wall was applied throughout by this period beginning the sink to storage.
Kitchen backsplash frequently situated on the wall is used like a kitchen sink area. Because often in the area of the kitchen drain will be a large amount of splashes of water or of applied cooking gas and could be quite terrible if it splashes to the surfaces of your home, so it is granted being a kitchen backsplash remedy along with decorating accents while in the kitchen. Kitchen tile is extremely pretty floral design with minimalist style kitchen.