Marble Thin Section
This article about Marble Thin Section was published on November 8, 2017 at 7:00 am. It is posted on the Sectional category. Marble Thin Section is tagged with Marble Thin Section, Marble, Thin, Section..
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Thinthin (thin),USA pronunciation adj., thin•ner, thin•nest, adv., v., thinned, thin•ning.
- having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thick: thin ice.
- of small cross section in comparison with the length;
slender: a thin wire.
- having little flesh;
lean: a thin man.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., widely separated;
sparse: thin vegetation.
not abundant or plentiful.
- of relatively slight consistency or viscosity: thin soup.
- rarefied, as air.
- without solidity or substance;
flimsy: a very thin plot for such a long book.
- lacking fullness or volume;
weak and shrill: a thin voice.
- without force or a sincere effort: a thin smile.
- lacking body, richness, or strength: a thin wine.
- lacking in chroma;
of light tint.
- (of a developed negative) lacking in density or contrast through underdevelopment or underexposure.
- in a thin manner.
- so as to produce something thin: Slice the ham thin.
- to make thin or thinner (often fol. by down, out, etc.).
- to become thin or thinner;
become reduced or diminished (often fol. by down, out, off, etc.): The crowd is thinning out.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Marble Thin Section have 5 attachments including Calcite Crystals In A Marble. XPL Image, 10x, Alex Strekeisen, A Thin Section Of Purbeck Marble, A Biomicrudite With Viviparus Gastropods, Seen At Low, JM-Derochette, Samples FKM-1 To FKM-100 | RockPTX. Here are the attachments:
Commit their free time after arrested by chaotic days, consuming dairy espresso with friends or household work together at home is a good environment as well as a scenario. Moments regain your energy with a lot of memories of togetherness, heat and recover power to struggle the worries of the job.
Contemporary coffeetable influences the decoration is luxurious and classy in appearance of your home. If you prefer to put a modern coffee-table inside the living-room, it is healthier to know models and the different types of contemporary coffee-table on the net.
A Marble Thin Section may replicate the non-public preference of decorating the family room. If you are an individual who includes a home design that is contemporary, you could prefer unique contemporary coffee-table to your home. Contemporary coffee table showing personal flavor.