Modern Grey Living Room
Modern Grey Living Room was uploaded on September 12, 2017 at 6:33 pm. This post is uploaded in the Living Room category. Modern Grey Living Room is tagged with Modern Grey Living Room, Modern, Grey, Living, Room..
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
The image of Modern Grey Living Room have 3 photos , they are 69 Fabulous Gray Living Room Designs To Inspire You, 17 Best Ideas About Gray Living Rooms On Pinterest | Living Room, Moroccan Living Rooms And Zebra Living Room, Modern-And-Sleek-Grey-Living-Room-Interior-(11. Following are the images:
Your house usually has its own identity. Moreover using cottages or the cottage can be found in the united kingdom. Don't wish to modify the building's design is too much, Modern Grey Living Room types contend with traditional pad.
Never asked a result, stunning! To be able to take care of the character of a building, the custom Alex St of Home Architecture incorporating a kitchen layout in addition to the key building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a pad, great britain is the building in question.
The pad was built in the 18th century and is today after dark stage of restoration. Instead of looking to mimic the kind of the bungalow, Alex Saint chose to develop an additional kitchen design that protect the character of the property and will reduce the architectural change of the entire villa.