Mosaic Stone Tile
Mosaic Stone Tile was published at October 27, 2017 at 5:28 am. This image is uploaded under the Tile category. Mosaic Stone Tile is tagged with Mosaic Stone Tile, Mosaic, Stone, Tile..
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
This article about Mosaic Stone Tile have 10 images it's including Pebble Stone Mosaic Tiles Cut Sliced, Hover Show Cream Herringbone Stone Mosaic Tile, Thassos White River Rocks Pebble Stone Mosaic Tile Tumbled, Hover Show Stone Grey Mosaic Tile, Hominter.com, Mosaic Stone Tiles M200, Hover Show Light Grey Herringbone Stone Mosaic Tile, Light 1 X 2 Split Face Travertine Mosaic Tile, Italian Bianco Carrera White Carrara 1x2 Marble Split Face Mosaic Tile On 12 Inch X 12, Wood Vein Marble Mosaics Stone Mosaic Tile, Wood Vein Yellow Marble Mosaics. Following are the photos:
Mosaic Stone Tile continues to be picked by the newly married pair to perform the home. As well as its design that is modern but nevertheless simple, this table already been because of many strengths for example might be employed as a way of collecting together a young childis learning, the household, a location so forth and to put your kitchen equipment.
This desk is usually coupled with a mini kitchen but can be placed on another space. Pricing table is also cheaper than different table because of its small-size. If you prefer to buy this stand, there is in listening to some layout multifunctional pub table below for motivation, no harm.
The Mosaic Stone Tile suited to kitchen space's present day kind. This mini table includes a square design that is modern to create it seem more respectable to get an active pair that is young. Contemporary tables may also be easier treated and washed therefore didn't invest much time a young couple who're super hectic.
This table includes metallic or natural color for example grey, dark or bright. Chairs are utilized not too high and too basic with the variety of 3 chairs. This stand is used for eating alone and talking as the size isn't too big. Components employed ie metal or glass.
Tabletops also broader such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was once slim with a rectangular or rounded legs are small and slim in order to avoid the feeling of tightness in the home.
The Mosaic Stone Tile ideal for natural sort of home space. This natural stand has a square shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural impact. This table combines natural hues like brown.