Wooden Race Track
This image about Wooden Race Track was published at October 27, 2017 at 5:27 am. This post is uploaded under the Wooden category. Wooden Race Track is tagged with Wooden Race Track, Wooden, Race, Track..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Racerace1 (rās),USA pronunciation n., v., raced, rac•ing.
- a contest of speed, as in running, riding, driving, or sailing.
- races, a series of races, usually of horses or dogs, run at a set time over a regular course: They spent a day at the races.
- any contest or competition, esp. to achieve superiority: the arms race; the presidential race.
- urgent need, responsibility, effort, etc., as when time is short or a solution is imperative: the race to find an effective vaccine.
- onward movement;
an onward or regular course.
- the course of time.
- the course of life or a part of life.
- a strong or rapid current of water, as in the sea or a river.
- the channel or bed of such a current or of any stream.
- an artificial channel leading water to or from a place where its energy is utilized.
- the current of water in such a channel.
- Also called raceway. [Mach.]a channel, groove, or the like, for sliding or rolling a part or parts, as the balls of a ball bearing.
- the float between adjacent rows of pile.
- See race plate.
- to engage in a contest of speed;
run a race.
- to run horses or dogs in races;
engage in or practice horse racing or dog racing.
- to run, move, or go swiftly.
- (of an engine, wheel, etc.) to run with undue or uncontrolled speed when the load is diminished without corresponding diminution of fuel, force, etc.
- to run a race against;
try to beat in a contest of speed: I'll race you to the water.
- to enter (a horse, car, track team, or the like) in a race or races.
- to cause to run, move, or go at high speed: to race a motor.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
Wooden Race Track have 9 photos including Ikonic Toys Wooden Race Track ., Wooden Race Track Formula 1, 1920's Auto Racing On Altoona Raceway Wooden Track, Wooden Race Track, Hape Switchback Racetrack, Wooden Race Track, Ikonic Toys Wooden Race Track ., Wooden Race Track, Wood Race Track Marble Ball Run Amish Handmade Quality School Play Traditional-kids-toys. Here are the pictures:
Wooden Race Track acts as a natural place that will give a lovely atmosphere and great, though no essential section of a residence existence of the park can be excellent when considered from your facet of health, but other than that the playground also has a be a choice cosmetic particularly to enhance the looks the house itself, and in terms of the keeping the park might be based in the backside of the house, alongside the house or in front of the house, nonetheless it looks very difficult for that time to create a park on the occupancy of our restricted area turned one of the main reasons why people are cautious to build a yard in the home them, when in fact several tactics or alternatives that we can do to get around it, for it was on this occasion we've prepared some methods for farming with tiny property about the front grass of your home.
In restructuring the parkis area is slender class, we should contemplate unique starting from the option of plants, space from one another so that even though the park is small but nevertheless stunning and good in-view, more Wooden Race Track can we see such tips below.
Choice of Flowers. Selecting crops for the yard having a modest or narrow land that would be one critical to accomplishment in building a backyard with restricted land, select plants with a small-size to ensure that more trees we can place to ensure that more vibrant and more appealing for certain.